Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Like A Shotgun Wedding!

Greetings fellow readers!

Well it seems that this blog is getting some loving now that I need it for my JLM 319 class. Cold Showers for Stereology was an blog idea I had came up with about a year ago. My plan was to fill it with music and entertainment in hopes I could someday watch it flourish. Sadly, being so many things to so many people (I.E. a college student, a writer, a fraternity brother, a Cooper Dining Hall employee) I really couldn't find time to "blog about my ideals."

But now that I have this class, for a good grade I'm going to practically be married to this blog. So come along cowboys and cowgirls and maybe you'll find a thing or two new and interesting.

So like I said before, I'm pretty much wed to this blog. I'm thinking in honor of the first post, I'd give you something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue in exchange for your gift of the same in the comments box.


Until next time, I'll leave you with something to laugh at.

Jose T.

No comments: